Friday, May 8, 2015

Interview

I had an interview with one of the largest school districts in the twin cities and it went really well.  I interview well.  I made it clear I only want a job as a work coordinator or in a transition program.  Or both.  The interviewer was excited that I will have my Work Based Learning License soon.  She made special note of that.  I would like to work in that district.  If I got a contract soon, I could still buy the house.

BUT!  If I buy a house and finally settle down in a district, I feel like I would be stuck here forever.

I talked to the recruiter for the China job last night - all my questions were about finances and logistics.  I am really leaning toward going.  I am nervous to tell my dad - that he won't be supportive.  He didn't really seem supportive of the house.  I need my dad to be a durable power of attorney for me so he can make financial decisions for me if needed.

There are so many details to take care of to move overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment